Friday, October 10, 2008

travelogue





Love traveling, and when I go somewhere, I research everything about it beforehand. Even if you’ve been someplace already, it pays off to get some inside scoop before you hit the road. There are lots of great travel magazines and guides out there today, but I think I hit the jackpot when I went to Paris a while ago with this little gem.

The eat.shop guides are fantastic – a real local’s viewpoint into the best places to spend your time in various cities. Highly recommended as an addition to the regular travel guides, these fun and colorful little books are easy to pack in your bag, no matter how stuffed. I wish they had one for my town; I’d buy it just so I could learn about some new places to check out. But, most major cities in the U.S. and world are covered - with more to come. You can buy yours here.

Pictured above is my copy of eat.shop paris with the Jouets Bass toy store page. The mobile was purchased at that delightful little Parisian shop (in the 6th arr.) and it’s part of my big office makeover project ’08. More on that soon!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.