Sunday, March 27, 2011

it's funfetti, ok?


A while ago, I made some confetti, otherwise known as funfetti, for a friend's birthday surprise. Funfetti is a great project and really easy to make. First, I printed both sides of regular printer paper with colorful stripes.


 Next, I cut off any white edges of the paper and then went to town with the creativity. I cut out hearts, initials and curly spirals. I also folded the paper fan style and cut out zig-zaggy strips.


 Another pal and I had cooked this surprise up, and we decorated the birthday girl's desk at work with the funfetti, balloons and a happy birthday sign.


So much fun to get crafty – I haven't done that in a while. Best of all, it was a great way to spice up her office and make the day a special one.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.