Friday, October 8, 2010

some things i've worked on lately

Hi! It's me! Sorry I've been a little bit absent lately – or should I say a lot instead of a little? I really have not been a very good blogger these days. I'll try to be better! So, here are a few things I've been working on since I've been gone:

Some new minted.com stationery contest entries!
Have been working on lots and lots of other new projects, including finishing my office/studio space in my new apartment, weddings, weddings, weddings, baby announcements, some stationery, websites, logos, and more weddings! Here's a little sneak peek of a few things:




More to come real soon!

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.