Sunday, June 20, 2010

it's about time!










 
Finally. Madewell.com has opened up some online shopping awesomeness! I. am. in. love. with. Madewell. Although the store in Charlotte is lovely, I'm so glad I don't have to trek to the mall (a place I am not in love with) in order to check out the latest Madewell goods. Photos from the new shopping site are above, as well as some of my favorite picks, including the wanderlust multicolor fringed scarf, the moto sweatshirt jacket, a pair of ropey soles simple espadrilles, the leeward tank in hot papaya, and the desert sun necklace in acid green.

{photos from Madewell}

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.