Wednesday, April 1, 2009

new obsession: (malin+goetz)

I recently ordered some great travel-size (MALIN+GOETZ) products. Oh my goodness, I am in love with this stuff, particularly the vitamin e face moisturizer and the peppermint shampoo. I'm also a little crazy about the non-fussy packaging, too - clean, crisp, colorful design in simple white containers. According to their website, each (MALIN+GOETZ) product “blends trusted natural ingredients with gentle performance technologies to address skin sensitivities, irritations and allergies resulting from unnecessary products, over-marketed harsh ingredients, and false claims.” These guys put their money where their mouth is, and actually deliver on their promise to customers. I really like the idea behind the products and am liking my travel-sized products (and the free samples that came with them!) even more. I will definitely order some full sizes when I run out. Images from (MALIN+GOETZ).

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.