Tuesday, April 28, 2009

small cool


Apologies for the scarcity of posts these days - I'm hard at work on lots of new and exciting projects. Stay tuned - I'll definitely share some photos when things are ready. In the meantime, voting has begun for apartment therapy's annual Small Cool contest! Readers can vote and decide on the year's smallest, coolest homes. The photos above are from various entries in the contest. Based on the ones I picked, I realized I'm starting to be a little obsessed with different ways to layout framed photos and pictures on walls. And, as usual, since I'm knee-deep in my own office makeover, I can't get enough of the home offices. Head over to apartment therapy and vote for your favorites! {Thanks to the lovely Meg and her tumblr blog for the inspiration!}

2 comments:

Oliveaux said...

Thanks for following me on Twitter. Look forward to seeing your photo's. Ax

beth perry DESIGN said...

Oh my goodness, I'm becoming twitter addicted. I love it. Thanks for your comment all the way from Australia! I really love your blog.

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.