Monday, March 16, 2009

little treats

Can I just tell you how much I love sea salt caramels? Alas, I gave up sweets for Lent, so I have resorted to just writing about them. But, these particular sweets are most delicious - packed with the perfect sweet and salty flavor combination. And, some of the best I've tried are from Little Flower Candy Co. If you are a lucky Californian, you can stop in their Pasadena shop, or you can order online and have them delivered anywhere! They also have square-shaped, homemade marshmallows in lots of different flavors. Really a nice extra something to enjoy with hot chocolate or your morning coffee. Photo credits: Little Flower Candy Co.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.