Saturday, November 22, 2008

oh baby!

Ok, so I saw the new James Bond last night and I was wowed by it, of course. But, if you go see it, pay attention to the titles - and, especially the titles at the beginning of each new city he visits. Tried to find stills to post here, but no luck. I was wild about the fonts used. Very cool.

Soooo, in place of that, above are some of my latest designs. I was going to enter these baby announcements in a minted.com contest, but just ran out of time. (Photography in the designs is courtesy of Wink Photography.) I'm working on ideas for the next contest - Wedding Save the Dates - and I'll post my entries for that one here as soon as possible. Entry deadline is in 2 days - I better hurry up! Stay tuned.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
All original work and photos are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.